BCEDC Has a Few Options to Save You Money…
- As the local CEDO BCEDC that can offer your 2% interest rate for full term of the loan on land, building or equipment.
- By partnering with EMEX and the LLB group to secure the lowest electricity and gas rates that uses a Reverse Auction platform.
CALL TODAY to learn how to save MONEY! 215.348.9031
ACT NOW- 2% Fixed Rate Business Financing
The Pennsylvania Industrial Development Authority (PIDA) is pleased to announce that for a limited time, it is offering loans at a 2% interest rate, fixed for the full term of the loan to qualifying businesses.
Established in 1956, PIDA is a component unit of the PA Department of Community and Economic Development and provides low-interest loans and lines of credit through certified economic development organizations (CEDOs), like BCEDC, for eligible businesses that commit to creating and/or retaining jobs, as well as for the development of industrial parks and multi-tenant facilities.
Eligible project costs through PIDA include:
- land and building acquisition
- construction and renovation
- machinery and equipment acquisitions
- working capital costs
Eligible businesses include:
- manufacturing enterprises
- industrial enterprises
- agricultural processors and producers
- hospitality enterprises
- research and development enterprises
- construction enterprises
- computer-related service enterprises
- child daycare enterprises
- retail and service enterprises
ACT NOW! To take advantage of this limited-time opportunity and to learn more about the program, Call your local CEDO professionals at BCEDC, Bob Cormack or Jim Pawlikowski, 215.348.9031.