Do you work for a technology/science based firm in the Philadelphia region? Are you looking to explore funding options through Federal SBIR grants?
The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program provides funding to encourage domestic small businesses to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development that has the potential for commercialization. Through a competitive awards-based program, SBIR enables small businesses to explore their technological potential and provides the incentive to profit from its commercialization.
Join us on July 27th to learn more about the SBIR program and how this funding can apply to your technology development.
At this workshop you will:
• Receive information about upcoming SBIR funding opportunities from EPA, DOE and USDA
• Hear tips from small businesses who were successful in receiving SBIR funding
• Have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with agency representatives to discuss your concept or project
• Hear from resource partners who can help you fine tune and prepare your SBIR proposal
• Have an opportunity to network with other small businesses
Continental breakfast and lunch provided. The workshop is geared towards for-profit technology and science based firms with less than 500 employees.
WHEN: Thursday, July 27, 2017 • 8:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Villanova University - Falvey Memorial Library, Innovation, Creativity, and Entrepreneurship Institute, 800 Lancaster Avenue, Villanova, PA 19085
COST: No cost - breakfast and lunch are included
REGISTER: Visit http://bit.ly/sbir17 to register online.
Parking for attendees is available in the I-1 garage. Directions and parking instructions will be provided in the registration confirmation email.