- The Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce its Officers and Board of Directors for 2017
- It’s not just another Chamber Expo!
- Greater Buxmont Chamber of Commerce
The Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce its Officers and Board of Directors for 2017
The 2017 Officers are:
- President: Jason Wehrung, Wehrung’s Lumber & Home Center
- 1st Vice President: Joseph G. Wingert, Bucks County Herald
- 2nd Vice President: Kathy Ramson, St. Luke’s Quakertown Hospital
- Treasurer: Randall Rush, Dunlap & Associates
- Immediate Past President: Tom Klee, QNB.
The 2017 Board of Directors are:
Todd Baringer, Baringer Associates, Inc., Laurie Heuckeroth, Penn Community Bank, J. Mark Horne, Grand View Health Network, Chuck Hotter, Hotter Painting, Miralys Sanchez, Univest, Jarod Sands, Sands Auto Group, Mark Somers, Broker 1 Appraisals,
Pamela Zitta, Barmar Travel, and Doug Propst, Kwik Goal Ltd.
The newly elected directors include:
Brian Benner, Warren Weiss Insurance Agency Inc., Robert M. Cox, Eastburn & Gray PC, Gavin Laboski, Laboski Law PC, and Bob Podraza, Edward Jones Investments.
The UBCC is fortunate to have such a diverse and talented group of individuals representing not only our chamber but also the Upper Bucks Region. A special thank you goes out to each and every member of the board. The time and commitment that is extended to the chamber from this group is immeasurable as we face the many challenges of our ever-changing business community.
For more information please contact the Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce at 215.536.3211 or log onto www.ubcc.org.
It’s not just another Chamber Expo!
Spaces Are Limited! REGISTER TO EXHIBIT TODAY!
It’s a new and different way to plant your seeds today in order to grow your business for a bigger and better tomorrow!
So what’s NEW about this Expo:
- There are two events going on at once—a Health and Wellness Fair and our Business Expo. This will attract more traffic, meet more people, and make more connections!
- You get to sample food and drink from eight great local restaurants located among the 70 booths displaying their goods and services to provide you with more energy to make new and vital contacts that you need now to grow your business.
- We will have an interactive game for our attendees offering an amazing grand prize which will require them to have a dialogue with 10 of our vendors.
- We have a new marketing strategy including WPST 94.5 radio commercials, an opportunity for you to purchase special discounted radio spots as exhibitors, new social media plan, a special raffle opportunity to attract new attendees, and much more!
- A theme of “Spring” to help unify decorating of your tables.
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Location: Sheraton Bucks County Hotel
400 Oxford Valley Road, Langhorne, PA
Greater Buxmont Chamber of Commerce
Save the Date for Our Annual Scholarship Golf Outing • Thursday, June 8, 2017
For more information visit www.bucksmontchamber.com.