BCEDC’s Building at 2 E. Court Street is For Sale
Located in the heart of downtown Doylestown at the three point intersection of Main Street, E. Court Street, and Shewell Avenue. The property is in close proximity to the new Criminal Justice Center and Courthouse, as well as many retailers and restaurants. As part of a strategic planning process, BCEDC sees an opportunity to leverage the value of its asset by selling the building.
• Located in Doylestown Borough
• 3,354± S.F. two story, multi-tenant office building
• Off street parking for five cars
• Zoned: CC Central Commercial
• Taxes: $8,193 (2016 Tax Year)
Frank Lombardo of Green Street Real Estate is listing BCEDC’s building.