Bucks County Economic Development Corporation (BCEDC) is your contact for the resources your company needs to grow in - or relocate to - Bucks County. BCEDC offers a wide array of services, including financing, site selection, research information, education, networking opportunities with economic development agencies, work force development and international trade.
The Mission of the BCEDC
Bucks County Economic Development Corporation (BCEDC) is a non-profit, non-political economic development organization established in 1958 to support economic growth in Bucks County. BCEDC is a Commonwealth of Pennsylvania certified economic development agency. BCEDC offers low cost financing options for land/building, machinery and equipment. These and other incentive programs offered through BCEDC create a strong and vital economy for Bucks County and in return create and retain jobs for Bucks County residents.
The Goals of the BCEDC
- Create and retain quality jobs in Bucks County
- Advocate existing industry retention and expansion
- Develop innovative programs that will lead to future economic growth
- Coordinate economic development projects with County agencies and other organizations
- Encourage business growth in Bucks County through the use of a variety of Federal, State and Local financing programs
Browse this web site thoroughly to learn more about Bucks County and how BCEDC can help your company grow. Contact us for all your Economic Development needs whether financing or tax free.