BCEDC's 63rd Annual Event & Reorganization Meeting Takes Place on September 21, 2022
Please join us at BCEDC’s Annual Event to meet up with colleagues and friends. It's a great opportunity to network and meet others involved in economic development.
Learn how NorthPoint Development will redevelop the former U.S. Steel property in Fairless Hills to drive major economic advancement in our region creating 5,000 - 10,000 new jobs in Bucks County.
This year's event will be an indoor/outdoor event held at Northampton Valley Country Club in the Crystal Ballroom, 10 Harmony Drive, Richboro, PA.
The schedule for the Annual Meeting is as follows:
- Cocktails, Appetizers & Networking - 5:00 PM
- Business Meeting & Award Presentation - 6:15 PM
- Keynote Speaker - 6:45 PM
- Dessert, Coffee & Networking - 7:15 PM
- Cash Bar, credit cards accepted at the bar
- PLEASE NOTE DINNER WILL NOT BE SERVED
RSVP & Payments by September 6th • $75 per person.